Senior Analytical Scientist
James Horne is recruiting for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wiltshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company with more than 80 years of experience in research, development, production and the commercialisation of innovative medicines in the Respiratory, Neonatology, Rare Disease and the Special Care Therapeutic areas. They are a research focused company with the mission to develop and commercialise innovative pharmaceutical solutions to improve the quality of human life.
The Role: Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing testing by a number of analytical methods such as UPLC, HPLC, UV and MS.
- Supporting method development and validation as well as problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Conducting analytical testing in a timely manner.
- Providing full support for housekeeping and maintenance of the analytical facility.
- Working to GLP and cGMP.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 10 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Expertise in inhalation technology knowledge
- Experience of using a wide range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC, UPLC, MS and GC.
- Strong Knowledge of analytical method development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46723 in all correspondence.