Senior Analytical Chemist - Cardiff
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a chemical research company at their site based in Cardiff on a permanent basis.
Our client are an expert service provider to the chemical development, research and manufacturing industries, specialising in the process research and development for manufacturing drug substance and other high value materials.
This role is located in Cardiff. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas via excellent road links and public transport routes.
Your main duties will be:
- Developing chromatographic and mass spectrometric methods.
- Performing robust LC-MS and GC-MS analysis.
- Other analysis including NMR, DSC, Karl Fischer and other specification typically used tests for generation of a certificate of analysis.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Documenting results and preparing reports.
- Supporting the technical team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects.
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Detailed understanding of analytical chemistry for small molecules.
- Educated to degree level or higher or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry and process chemistry.
A highly competitive salary of between £29,000 and £34,000 depending on experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46053 in all correspondence.