Senior Analytical Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Analytical Associate with proven product development and supervisory skills to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation. This role is based in Hull, on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary, bonus, pension, health and share scheme.
My client are looking for a motivated and driven individual to be part of a fast and dynamic team where you will be responsible for managing all the analytical aspects of assigned existing and New Product Development (NPD) projects. Technical skills in analytical techniques: HPLC, GC, FTIR and method development knowledge is essential for this role.
This role will be mixture office: lab (80%:20% split), and so will allow remote/home working, but onsite presence will also be required when needed to support the team.
- Support NPD projects from the development pipeline.
- Write technical reports and regulatory dossiers.
- Line management responsibilities and training membersof the team where appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in chemistry or analytical chemistry or a relevant scientific discipline.
- Proven experience within an R&D healthcare / pharmaceutical environment.
- Good knowledge (theoretical and practical) of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, KF, titration and spectroscopic techniques (UV and IR).
- Previous New Product Development experience within a pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry
Apply: Entitlement to work inthe UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49618 in all correspondence.