Senior Analysts - Leicestershire
If you possess a passion and technical expertise in QC within a Pharmaceutical sector and looking for a NEW CHALLENGE, please do contact Naynesh at CK Group to discuss an amazing opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to work within the Pharmaceutical Analytical division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation. This role will be based in Leicestershire on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for carrying out and monitor the progress of Analytical work to GMP requirements to ensure that project schedules are met and that the work is carried out efficiently and accurately.
Develop or verify methods for the testing of incoming materials as well as developing methods for intermediates and products manufactured using these materials.
Carry out analysis to GMP standards and monitor the levels of compliance within the Laboratory.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking, health promotions, death in service benefits and more). Please contact Naynesh Mistry for further details of the salary. NOTE: the deadline for CVs submissions is: Thursday 18th October 2018.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences:
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant experience working in a GMP drug product development environment.
- Significant experience of analysing development drug products.
- Significant experience of developing/validating methods for development drug products using a variety of analytical techniques including Dissolution, HPLC.
- Significant Experience of Stability Testing for drug products including assay/related substances, dissolution analysis
- Experience in supervising or line managing a team of analysts.
- Experience of using Empower chromatography data capture system- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems
- Experience of GMP raw material testing for API, excipients and packaging components
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43691 in all correspondence.