Senior Analysts - Craigavon (Northern Ireland)
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for experienced Senior Analysts to join Almac Group based in Northern Ireland on a permanent basis.
My client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services globally to companies within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors. The services range from R&D, biomarker discovery and development, API manufacture, formulation development, clinical trial supply through to commercial-scale manufacture and companion diagnostic development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analyst to join Almac who will offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Main role: To carry out and monitor the progress of Analytical work to GMP requirements to ensure that project schedules are met and that the work is carried out efficiently and accurately.
As a Senior Analyst you will be:
- Developing and suitably validating analytical methods in support of API and/or drug product manufacture and/or stand-alone analytical projects.
- Performing routine analytical testing in-line with project requirements. This includes: Stability testing, testing in support of chemical development activities (process development, protein and peptide technology & radiolabelling) and release testing in support of in-house non-GMP and GMP projects as well as release testing for Clinical Services projects.
- Trained and be fully competent in analytical techniques, as dictated by project and/or departmental requirements.
- Performing analytical duties right-first-time in order to complete work within the budgeted resource time and in line with agreed timelines.
The successful Senior Analyst will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BSc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Commercial GMP laboratory experience
- Experience of analysing Pharmaceutical drug products using a variety of analytical techniques
- Experience of: HPLC analysis, Dissolution Testing, Stability Testing, HPLC method, Development & Validation, Dissolution
- Method Development & Validation, GC analysis
- Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques (GC, IR, NMR, MS, KF)
To apply for this Senior Analyst position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457703. Alternatively please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH35801 in all correspondence.