CK Group are recruiting for a Secretarial Assistant to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to thedesign of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Secretarial Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Watford, Hertfordshire.
- 12.26 per hour.
Secretarial Assistant Role:
- Provide administrative support to the company secretariat team and to undertake basic company secretariat and share plan tasks.
- Production of Board and Committee Packs.
- Uploadingof data to Board portal.
- Maintenance of share price spreadsheet.
- Maintenance of filing and archive system.
- Basic administrative and secretarial experience with strong organisational capabilities, methodical outlook and attention to detail. Ability to interact professionally with senior directors.
- Experience with being a reliable source of accurate information relating to signing authorities and board documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with Board Directors, Senior Executives and Global HR and payroll contacts. Frequent contact with external lawyers, registrars, administrators and software providers will also be required.
- A graduate with ICSA Qualification or you will have started the ICSA course is essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Secretarial Assistant position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference48899.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.