CK Group are recruiting for a Scientist to join a to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis until the end of 2021 with a possibility of extension.
Company: Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Location: This Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Salary: From £14.28 per hour, depending upon experience.
- Providing laboratory and project support for the development of new and existing drug delivery systems.
- Planning and performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Assisting with calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment, for example Tensile/Torsional force testers, Microscopes, Balances, Optical/Probe CMM.
- Management of sample and consumable inventories.
- Experience of physical testing techniques, in particular force testing equipment such as Zwick Tensile/Torsional machines.
- Experience of metrology techniques desirable (CMM, CT Scan, Vision systems).
- Knowledge of cGMP/GLP guidelines.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management Systems and FDA 21 CFR Part 820.
- Degree qualification or equivalent in relevant Science and/or Engineering discipline.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Scientist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51269.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.