CK Group are recruiting for a Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £45 per hour through an umbrella company
- Contributing to the implementation of translational animal model strategies aligned to immunological targets and mechanisms
- Design and utilisation of multi-parameter flow cytometry panels for investigation of immune cell populations, from animal model samples or cell-based ex vivo assays
- Investigation of the mechanism of action of candidate molecules using ELISA assays for protein quantitation and gene expression techniques (qPCR)
- Data analysis, integration and interpretation for timely communication of results to leaders and project teams ability to interpret and report translatable animal model efficacy data
- BSc/PhD in immunology, or translational science or pharmacology or equivalent working experience
- Understanding of mechanisms involved in the immune response in animal model
- Prior expertise in performing an ELISA assays for protein quantitation and gene analysis by qPCR
- Expertise in the design and oversight of animal studies
- Design and execution of established and new in vitro/ex vivo protocols
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Scientist role will be based at our clients sitein Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52277.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.