Scientist/Senior Scientist - Pharmacokinetics
- Scientist/Senior Scientist (Bioanalysis or Pharmacokinetics) - Berlin, Germany*
CK Group are seeking an enthusiastic Scientist or Senior Scientist to join an expanding biomarkers facility at our clients' site in Berlin, Germany on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in Bioanalysis (particularly Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity) and the role comes with a salary up to €52,200 depending on experience plus benefits.
The Company: With sites in London and Germany, the company specialises in biomarker services for global biopharma clients. The Berlin site offers in-clinic flow cytometry services, with the team having a particular strength in immunology and vaccines work.
Scientist/Senior Scientist Role: To perform biological assays involving different types of biological sample. You will develop, validate and apply these methods to clinical samples in collaboration with and under the guidance of senior scientists, unit heads and the Principal Scientist. The bio-analytical tests are used in clinical studies with either in-house protocols or those supplied by specific clients.
Key responsibilities will include to:
- Perform biological assays involving different types of biological samples.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory guidelines (FDA and EMA) for Bioanalysis.
- Communicate directly with suppliers and teams from other laboratories.
- Ensuring the adequate (traceable) capture of information (hard copies and electronic records) relevant to the bioanalytical tests, clinical studies and the laboratory.
- A minimum level of a Master's degree (MSc/MMedSc) or 4-5 years' experience in Bioanalysis (particularly Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity) within the regulatory environment of clinical trials is essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of regulatory guidelines.
- Ongoing general ISO, GCP and GLP awareness training will be provided to all existing and new staff. The job holder needs to ensure that they are up to date with available training.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Scientist/Senior Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48543.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Germany.