Scientist 1 (Reagents)
CK Group are recruiting for a Scientist (Reagents) to join rapidly growing research and development company at their site based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming InVitroccess of the business.
Location: This role is located at their state of the art facility based in Stirling. There are good transport links and the site is easily accessible from the M9. Stirling is a desirable place to live and work and iseasily commutable from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee.
Scientist (Reagents) Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Support the development of assay reagents for multiple assays.
- Prepare antibody coated microparticles and fluorophore-antibody conjugates for multiple assay development teams.
- Be involved in the development and improvement of reagent preparation methods for the production of antibody coated microparticles and fluorophore-antibody conjugates and methods for characterisation of reagent performance.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in protein and surface chemistry processes, protein to protein coupling, and protein to surfacecoupling.
- Experience and knowledge of characterisation techniques used to assess performance of antibody conjugates and microparticles.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Scientist(Reagents) position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 489588 in all correspondence.