Scientific Technical Support Specialist - Merseyside
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for an Instrumentation Technical Specialist to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic instruments, based in Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist or a Medical Laboratory Assistant or Medical Technical Officer who is looking to move into a Technical support specialist role, to join an exciting and dynamic company who are at the forefront of medical technology. The position comes with a company car, as the the role may require you to travel UK wide, therefore a full, clean driving licence is a pre-requisite for this position.
To provide face to face support and training on the technical and application aspects of clients Instrumentation within clinical microbiology. This will involve demonstrations, trials, installation, ongoing training and technical support for UK and Internationally-based customers either by on-site visits or by remote means such as email and remote-access.
- Provide support, training and advice for clinical microbiology supplied instrumentation to customers.
- Participate in the design, construction, implementation and provision of training programmes for UK and International customers/distributors.
- Deliver and install supplied Instruments in customers laboratories. This includes physical installation
- Respond to and remedy technical support calls in accordance with the formal support contract and system.
What we are looking for:
- Life Science Degree or degree in Microbiology, Clinical Microbiology, biochemistry - ESSENTIAL
- ESSENTIAL - Possess a full current clean U.K. driving licence
- Previous hospital diagnostic laboratory or technical work experience and working within ISO9001/ISO13485 or other accredited environment
- Experience of working with hospital computer systems (LIMS)
- Previous experience of working within the in-vitro diagnostics industry
- Good presentation skills and be physically able to lift and move heavy and bulky instruments
To apply for this Instrumentation Technical Support Specialist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457703 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44927 in all correspondence.