Scientific Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Scientific Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 4 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Scientific Project Manager role will work remotely.
Salary: Up to £45 per hour Ltd or £31.12 per hour PAYE
Scientific Project Manager:
- Planning and coordination of training activities with external companies and multiple internal customers
- Create trackingdocuments/sign-up sheets for Influencing Masterclasses, including scheduling, follow-up, trouble shooting and evaluation
- Be point of contact for external providers, participants and managers
- Planning and coordination of the Induction Seminar Series, including scheduling, follow-up, trouble shooting and evaluation
- Planning and coordination of technical training and soft skills development, including scheduling, follow-up, trouble shooting and evaluation
- Universitydegree, or equivalent experience
- Experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organization
- Demonstrated project management experience from drug and/or non-drug projects.
- Proven ability to work with multiple customers and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills and ability to build strong relationships
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Scientific Project Manager position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50632.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.