Scientific Marketer - Oxfordshire
Lana Premadasa is recruiting for a Scientific Marketer to join a newly formed company from a joint venture between a global electrical and specialist scientific equipment company. The group provides laboratory automation solutions (lab-on-a-chip technology) comprising of hardware and software product components from their site in Oxfordshire. This position is offered on permanent basis, with a salary of £30,000 per annum.
The main purpose of this role will be to produce scientific promotional materials in collaboration with internal teams as well as external resources, including agencies and vendors. The position is central to realisation of the company's business plans and the post-holder will be expected to liaise with management to ensure a close fit between the output of their activities and the strategic goals of the company.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Generate marketing materials for 1:1 commercial discussions (e.g. company flyers, brochure and video)
- Manage external suppliers (specialist companies in graphics, photography, creative writing etc.)
- Work as part of the business development team to meet the company's objectives through planning, creative thinking and implementation of communications activities
- Communicate effectively with the company's technology and product development teams to align application requirements and technical capabilities
- Support the strategic marketing team to implement and monitor their plans and perform analysis of market size, share and growth
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Management of relationships with external advisors, consultants and potential customers
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong technical background, ideally holding a degree (or equivalent) in a life science
- Excellent communicator: skills in written communications in all forms, including press releases and social media with some experience of producing high quality visual material (digital and print)
- Delivery focussed with an excellent attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic, fast-growing company where you will be able to make a direct impact on the success of the organisation and to assume wider responsibilities as the operation expands.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lana Premadasa on 01438 842 975 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST42564 in all correspondence.