Scientific Business Executive
CK Group are recruiting for a Scientific Business Executive to join a leading diagnostics company at their site in Gateshead. This role is being offered on an initial 12-month fixed-term maternity cover contract.
The Company: Our client is an international in-vitro diagnostics company that specialises in the design, development and manufacturing of clinical laboratory testing equipment that aids in the diagnosis of rare cancers and blood diseases.
Location: This role is located on the Team Valley Trading Estate in Gateshead, with easy access to the A1 and serviced by public transport from local areas.
Scientific Business Executive Role: You will be managing the portfolio of key international customers in addition to generatingsales, in order to help commercial growth and objectives. Working with all departments: marketing, technical, R&D and other sales personnel, you will support each other to ensure that you are building up your customer relationships and hitting key sales targets.
Your main duties will be:
- Maintaining accounts mainly in, but not limited to, Italy, France, Central and South America, Africa, East Asia.
- Building customer relationships.
- Organising and conducting sales meetings.
- Understanding customer needs internationally.
- Application and technical understanding of our entire product range.
- Having the ability to converse technically with customers internationally.
- Developing markets for new and pipeline products.
- Have an active interest in science, biotechnology, medical advances, or high-tech commodities and services.
- Experience putting together data for business reports and proposals.
- Experience in collaborating with external partners.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and strong project management and data analytics skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Scientific Business Executive position, please contact James Horne at CK Science on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 49686.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.