Sample Management Technician
CK Group are recruiting for a Sample Management Technician to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Sample Management Technician role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Salary: Up to £12 per hour, depending upon experience.
Sample Management Technician Role:
- Provide support as the client transition from local inventory stores to centralised stores.
- Creating inventory of freezers and determining fate of that inventory.
- Aid scientists in progressing samples and barcoding legacy items that areto be transferred.
- Experience of sample management.
- Hold a degree in a scientific subject or hold equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this SampleManagement Technician position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49107.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.