Sales Support Executive
Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for a Sales Support Executive to join an instrumentation company that develops, assembles and supplies equipment that is used worldwide in laboratories at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.We are currently looking for an energetic and driven individual to fill a key role in supporting the sales of their products both through direct and distributor sales channels. This is an exceptional chance to develop your career with an expanding industry leader. As a small, expanding company they offer the potential for career progression.
The main purpose of your role as a Sales Support Executive will be to:
- Support distributor activities involved in chemical and bio equipment within Europe including preparation of technical offers, assist in obtaining technical information, updates with company information, exhibition support, pricing and those marketing materials are available to them
- Assist in training new distributors.- Support direct product selling activity within Europe by working with Sales and Marketing Director to specifically focus on strategic geographic and application areas.
- Conduct basic customer demonstrations.
- Maintain and expand company client database.
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company's image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Prepare and write technical content for sales materials.
- Assist in preparation of exciting new application notes on key scientific areas of interest.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc level qualification in Science, Engineering, Chemical or a related subject (or Equivalent).
- Basic knowledge of sales processes.
- Experience required within the chemical laboratory environment. Direct experience with chemistry automation particularly advantageous.
- Be able to travel within Europe as needed.
- Valid full driver's license.
- Professional conduct and appearance that represents the company's image to employees, customers, and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company that are specialists in automated and manual research and pre-pilot scale chemical reactors and systems. The benefits for this role include working with a worldwide supplier of laboratory equipment and a salary of between £20,000 and £30,000.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Major on 01438 723500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33243 in all correspondence.