Sales Specialist - Molecular Biology
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Sales Specialist - Molecular Biologist to join a leading healthcare company on a permanent basis with a sales territory: North UK (Scotland; North of England and North of Ireland) all the way down to Birmingham. This position also supports the South team covering accounts in London. The ideal candidate should ideally be based between North of England and Midlands for ease of travel (Total travel: 70%).
Primary job purpose: As a Sales Specialist - Molecular Biologist you will be responsible for selling Gene Modulation products and offering services to customers designated geography. Overall revenue responsibility will be ~$2.4 million, it's an exciting opportunity for an individual that is looking to use their scientific skills in life science & technology and further develop a career in a more commercial environment
As a Sales Specialist - Molecular Biologist you will:
- The Sales Specialist is responsible for the maintenance and growth of the RNAi and Gene Expression business of the Gene Modulation product portfolio across the assigned territory.
- Work with the European Sales Director to devise, implement and track specific and cohesive field strategies to drive base business revenue, and close larger RNAi and Gene Expression deals. The Sales Specialist will liaise with internal departments such as Marketing, Product Management, IT, Customer Service and Technical Service to build customer allegiance and to maintain alignment with our organization and the customer's organization
- Write an Annual Action Plan for Success, incorporating the Vision and Strategies of the Business Unit Plan
- Maintain and increase profit margins for product line within territory through strategic pricing and discounting decisions
- Present a Monthly Territory Review to the Director of Sales, Europe on Territory performance, Competitor activities, Distributor relationships, and Key Account progress (pharma, biotech and academic customers)
The successful Sales Specialist - Molecular Biologist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BSc, PhD or MSc in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or equivalent and in-depth knowledge of molecular biology and RNA interference
- Previous sales experience within life science, in molecular biology or cell biology laboratory
- Flexibility to travel 25-40% across the territory to develop new business and solidify existing accountsIf successful you will be joining a one of the leading healthcare companies in the UK with excellent benefits.
To apply for this Sales Specialist - Molecular Biologist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33873 in all correspondence.