Sales Executive, Pharmaceutical
Are you an accomplished Scientific Sales professional with a successful track record of selling high value capital equipment?
CK Science have partnered up with an international supplier of life science, pharmaceutical and food based process equipment, who are looking for an Equipment Sales Executive to join on a permanent basis. While the role will be field based (covering UK, Ireland and Europe), the successful candidate will be expected to visit the office in Winchester when requested.The Company: Our client has rapidly developed its business over the last 20 years and is looking to maintain this growth. My client sells services and supports benchtop, pilot and production lyophilisers, analytic instrumentation and provides analytic and process development consultancy.
Job Summary: They are looking to recruit a Sales Executive with a biopharma sales background, who will take lead in Business development and lead generation.
- This role will rely on the ability of the candidate to generate their own leads.
- Understanding the market-place, and utilising platforms such as: LinkedIn, Linking up with core research groups and/or reviewing company websites and phoning up prospective clients.
- Regularly visiting customers in both the UK and Ireland.
- Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions, table-tops/other promo events to promote the range.
- Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, or have sufficient experience selling within commercial environments.
- Show a commercial track record in the selling of scientific equipment, or similar.
- Be able to confidently converse with potential clients across all aspects of the project spectrum, and to ensure deals can be closed, efficiently.
- Be prepared to meet customers on their site.
- Team Player - someone who enjoys being part of a wider team, and helping out, when required.
- Be a dynamic self starter who is able to work to an agreed sales and business plan and targets without day to day supervision.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Laptop computer and mobile phone.
- On completion of probationary period, membership of Group health + death in service insurance schemes.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service.
- On completion of probationary period, membership of the company pension scheme. Initially the company offers a contribution of 3% of salary rising with length of service.
- The position does not offer a company car but does offer mileage reimbursement at HMRC published rates.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Sales Executive position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48407.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.