Resin Mixing Operator
CK Group are recruiting for four Resin Mixing Operators to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Heanor on a contract basis for 6 - 12 months initially.
Company: Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of composites.
Location: This Resin Mixing Operator role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
- 9.06phr, plus 33% shift allowance, plus overtime
Shifts: Earlys (Days), Monday to Friday, 05:50-14:05 = 37 *Paid break 1000-1020 Afternoons, Monday to Friday, 13:50-21:00 = 35.75 hours *Paid break 1700-1720 Nights, Monday to Thursday, 20:50-06:05 = 40.75 *Paid break 0130-0150
- A paid break of 20 minutes is applicableto each shift.
Total average hours worked:- 38.17 over 3 weeks.
Resin Mixing Operator Role:
- Responsible for the quality of the products within your designated production area (inspection training will be given
- Test operations of machinery including safety circuits periodically
- Set up/changeover machines
- Maintain routine production paperwork as well as digital spreadsheets
- Good time management, self-motivation, numerate and accurate. Good computerskills.
- A working knowledge of working with hazardous goods (desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure
- A reasonable degree of physical stamina and strength to be able to work in a fast moving production environment
- Ability to read and understand standard operating procedures
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Resin Mixing Operator position, please contact Hannah Oakley on 01438 457711 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50447.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.