Research Scientist - Mammalian Cell Culture
James Horne is recruiting for an Upstream Research Scientist to join a fast growing and leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation in the biopharmaceutical industry, at their site in Teesside, on a full-time and permanent basis.
Joining the R&D Upstream Platform Operations Team your main responsibility will be to provide streamlined experimental planning, execution and evaluation for the manufacture of novel therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Performing experiments with limited guidance and supervision.
- Accurately recording experiments and ensuring full document compliance with quality procedures.
- Contributing to the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Actively seeking to increase your knowledge in the area of mammalian cell culture.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry/Biological).
- Experience of mammalian cell culture, preferably in a biotech/pharma industry setting.
- Experience of operation and control of stirred tank, laboratory scale or pilot scale mammalian cell culture bioreactors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the company during an exciting period of strategic growth offering structured training and progression opportunities. On top of this, you will benefit from their competitive salary plus company bonus scheme, 35 days of holiday, private healthcare etc.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47032 in all correspondence.