Research Scientist - Cell Line Development
CK Science are recruiting for a Research Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company at their site based in Billingham, Teesside on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team in a laboratory environment, you will be involved in cell line development, from transfection, cloning and selection of cell line to evaluation of clonal cell lines. You will also play an active role in the implementation of new and innovative ways of working.
This Research Scientist role will be based at their state of the art GMP facility in Billingham, Teesside.
- 23,000 - £32,500 dependant on experience.
Research Scientist Role:
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing experiments with guidance and limited supervision.
- Accurately recording experiments with compliant documentation.
- Contributing to the preparation of reports and presentations for internal and external use.
- Working safely in accordance to EHS polices and to GMP guidelines.
- A minimum of a relevant degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry/Biological).
- Knowledge of mammalian expression platforms and bioreactors.
- Practical experience in aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture (ideally CHO).
- Experience of writing laboratory books and/or reports.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact James on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47470 in all correspondence.