Research Program Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a new and exciting Research Program Manager position with background in pharmaceutical drug discovery and development, to join a biotechnology company near Stevenage on a permanent basis.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension, Health Cover and Share Scheme**
A clinical stage pharmaceutical company, with the aim to develop new drugs to treat serious disorders of the central nervous system using pioneering science.
The successful applicant will participate in the programme management and coordination of efforts directed towards the discovery and characterisation of new and effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
My client is seeking a highly self-motivated individual with strong organisational skills, who can work independently and with others.
- Due to current Covid 19 restrictions this position will currently be based mainly working from home, with some onsite visits required when needed.
- Building high-level plans based upon close collaboration with programme leaders
- Creating detailed plans for use in identifying critical path activities, the impact of changes to plans and scenario planning
- Cost forecasting andbudget planning
- Administration of academic and industry collaborations
- Degree qualified in Science or equivalent
- Solid background in pharmaceutical drug discovery and development e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmacology
- Experience of working in a regulated field with research-based scientists
- Experience with practical use of planning software
- Strong project planning
- Good understanding of basic finance planning and management
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49162.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.