CK Group are recruiting for a Research Chemist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £20.80 per hour UMB
Research Chemist Role:
- Designing, performing and analysing miniaturised experiments in this High Throughput laboratory to support project teams to develop and optimise chemical manufacturing processes to new active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Supporting the process chemistry developmentof late-phase clinical candidates.
- You will perform microscale experiments to enable the identification of the most suitable combinations of reagents, solvents, catalysts (and more) for a particular chemical transformation.
- Supporting severalcandidates across various therapeutic areas.
- Thinking creatively to generate original ideas for new applications of HTE across the Chemical Development portfolio.
- Degree/MSc in Chemistry. This includes biomedical chemistry/medicinal chemistry.
- Industrial experience gained during studies is acceptable, but commercial experience would be preferred.
- The candidate will work in a busy lab containing 15 scientists across various disciplines (Process Chemists, Medicinal Chemists and Synthetic Biochemists). The ability to communicate effectively is essential.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Research Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52020.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.