CK Science are recruiting for a Research Associate to join a biotechnology company. This is a permanent full time laboratory position based at their central London offices.
The Company: Our client is an exciting and expanding biotech developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
Location: This role is located in central London so is easily commutable via public transport from the London area or surrounding counties.
Research Associate Role: Responsibilities will include to:
- Identify and validate new targets and develop novel cell-based assays to generate early proof-of-concept data.
- Drive innovative research, support translation to cross functional teams and network internally and externally tofurther collaborative projects, including with CROs and external academic laboratories.
- Contribute to research study protocol development and drafting of reports and assist in the preparation of material for presentation and manuscripts for publication.
- Educated to degree level or above in a Biological Science or equivalent with relevant laboratory experience, preferably within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrable skills in cell culture techniques andhandling of mammalian cell lines as well as hands on experience in analytical techniques including ligand binding assays, immunocytochemistry staining and confocal microscopy.
- A background in retinal disease or immunology.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Research Associate position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49642.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.