Regulatory Technical Officer - Hertfordshire
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Technical Operator to join a personal care and beauty company in the cosmetic industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global cosmetic company who have a reputation of offering top of the range, high quality products.
This role is located in East Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas, however you will require a car to get to site due to a lack of public transport links.
Your main duties will be:
- Compile regulatory documents with global labelling requirements needed for artwork creation
- Review and approve all product artworks
- Manage large sku-number projects keeping all stakeholders informed of progress
Further responsibilities will include:
- Share regulatory input as needed, to Project Managers and Brand teams, for all relevant projects
- Collate registration documents for all new product developments
- Collate, organize and manage relevant documents needed for the Product Information File
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Significant experience in regulatory affairs in cosmetics, medical devices or OTCs
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific discipline, or related experience
- Good organisational, interpersonal and administration skills
A competitive salary of up to £30,000 and an excellent benefits package including product discount.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44770 in all correspondence.