Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist, W Mids
Victoria Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist to join a speciality chemicals manufacturing company based in the West Midlands, on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist, the main purpose of your role will be to take the lead role for some of the Product Stewardship activities.
Further responsibilities of this Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist will include:
- Working within the Product Stewardship team to ensure compliance with REACH and other regulatory projects as required.
- Leading and managing registration projects - working with customers, with competitors in consortia and with various disciplines within the company.
- Leading projects to obtain global regulatory approvals to enable the development of new markets or new products.
- Setting up action plans and working with different disciplines within the company in order to achieve the above objectives.
- Project management; coordinating, organising and planning complex regulatory dossiers for submission to regulatory bodies; assuring the consistency of the data.
- Ensuring the communication of Product Stewardship policy and training the main actors in the life cycle of the company's products.
- Conducting product safety assessments and compiling product safety information.
As a Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in chemistry - essential
- Significant industrial experience in a regulatory role - essential
- Previous experience with REACH registrations - essential
- The ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and the ability to provide clear concise explanations when speaking in consortia meetings along with the ability to deal effectively with different perspectives using tact and diplomacy - essential
- You will need to be able to work effectively in a team and on your own initiative, and have good problem solving abilities.
- Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with biocides and offshore chemical regulations would be an advantage (BPR, OSPAR, HMCS, OCNS)
- Experience of working in a hands on environment i.e. as a chemist, as well as experience with the admin & regulatory aspect would be beneficial
- Project management experience and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, as would organising dossiers for the ECA.
As Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist you will be working with a speciality chemicals manufacturing company.
- Reporting to the Global Regulatory Affairs & Product Stewardship Manager
- Working Hours are 37 hours per week with 30 minute lunch break
- Salary will be dependent on experience and the company offers bonus, pension and childcare vouchers
- Occasional travel will be required within Europe on an ad-hoc basis and possibly to to the company's West Yorkshire site.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Product Stewardship Specialist position please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33642 in all correspondence.