Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
CK Science are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator to join a cosmetics manufacturing company at their site based in London, on an initial 6 month contract.
The Company: Our client is a global business with a renowned reputation for innovation and cutting-edge design. The company offers complete product solutions, supplying colour cosmetics, fragrances, toiletries and skin care products to global customers.
Location: This role is located in south west London with excellent public transport links.
Your main duties will be:
- Compile and review relevant documentation.
- Ensure all documents required for notification in the EU are compliant with the EU requirements.
- Review and assess raw material, formula and related substantiation documents ensuring development of accurate and compliant labelling.
- Compile Product Information File (PIF).
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in cosmetic regulation.
- A related science degree / qualification or equivalent
- Strong drive to meet targets and timelines.
- Awareness of technologies, regulatory updates.
Apply: For more information or to apply for thisposition, please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com quoting job reference 51720.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.