Regulatory Affairs Assistant Senior
Rob Walker at CK Group is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant to join a leading medical device company based in Leeds. This position is a contract role for the duration of 6 months.
As a Regulatory Affairs Assistant, the main purpose of your role will be to support product registration activities and product registration submissions throughout the world, in order that registrations are achieved in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and Company requirements
Further responsibilities of this Regulatory Affairs Assistant position will include:
- Providing full support to all registration activities and regulatory submissions throughout the world.
- Facilitating worldwide product registration activities by compiling appropriate dossiers, submissions and responses to regulatory bodies.
- Maintaining information on worldwide regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations.
- Liaising with all departments and project teams to co-ordinate timely applications for regulatory approvals.
- Being aware of progress and developments of worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Following and promoting Company, HS&E and Quality procedures and standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results.
As a Regulatory Affairs Assistant, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A good first degree in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent.
- Commanding knowledge of worldwide regulatory procedures, especially for medical devices.
- Experience gained working in worldwide markets, and able to demonstrate proven track records of achievements
- Able to demonstrate projects undertaken have been satisfactorily completed within agreed timescales.- Possess computer competency in Microsoft office software, data collection and general analysis tools.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies with great potential and opportunities to develop your career.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Rob Walker on 01246 45 77 00 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34838 in all correspondence.