Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 3-6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with amajor presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Real WorldEvidence (RWE) Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge (remote flexibility).
Salary: Up to £550 per day Umbrella / £436.15 per day PAYE.
Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist Role:
- Developing real world cohorts of patients matching clinical trial inclusion exclusion criteria.
- Analysing longitudinal health data to characterise patient journeys and outcomes.
- Sifting claims and prescription data for use patterns and to support label expansion.
- Searching for evidence of adverse effects in medical histories.
- Using federated networks of electronic health records for patient identification and recruitment.
- Using real world evidence to support pragmatic and hybrid trial designs.
- MSc/PhD in Data Science or other advanced degree in Life Sciences with post-doctoral or other training/work in Medical Informatics or related field.
- Use of statistical and scripting languages such as R, Python and SQL.
- Clinical trials and recruitment, especially the application of synthetic control arms.
- Experience in the use of Instant Health Data would be an advantage.
- Experience in supporting pharmacoepidemiology studies with proven track record of advancing approaches with data science.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50656.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.