Reagent Manufacturing Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Reagent Manufacturing Scientist to join rapidly growing research and development company at their site based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and providing next generation of healthcare. Due to continued growth of our client's business they are looking for proactive, experience and enthusiastic individuals who can help make a significant contribution tothe continued success of the business.
Location: This role is located at their state of the art facility based in Stirling. There are good transport links and the site is easily accessible from the M9. Stirling is a desirable place to live andwork and is easily commutable from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee.
Reagent Manufacturing Scientist Role: This role is working within the reagents manufacturing team and is responsible for validation of new assays into the manufacturing department that achieve the consistently high quality required for progression to Production and that meet the Design for Manufacture requirements. You will also be responsible for performing ongoing process improvement activities for existing assays and will have people management and development responsibilities.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support the purchasing of appropriate equipment and the validation activities for the manufacture and testing of reagents.
- Ensure raw material and consumable availability to facilitate required process builds to meet reagent manufacturing schedule.
- Manufacture assay reagents safely, efficiently in line with schedule and current SOPs and WIs to meet strip production requirements.
- Evaluate performance of raw and in-process materials at critical stages of manufacture and carry out final formulation testing.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Line management experience.
- Experience working within a manufacturing laboratory following good lab practices and confidence to work without supervision.
- Knowledge of in-process testing such as electrochemical, fluorescent and particle analysis methods (e.g. Flow Cytometry, Dynamic Light Scattering).
- Knowledge of GMP standards, including Validation protocols and Non-Conformances.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Reagent Manufacturing Scientist Role, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49586.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.