CK Science are recruiting for a R&D Technician to join a manufacturer of adhesives and related products based in Derbyshire, on a full time, 6 month contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
R&D Technician Role: As a R&D Technician, themain purpose of your role will be to assist the Production Chemist with routine testing.
Further responsibilities of this R&D Technician will include:
- Providing an efficient service for Production
- Performing laboratory tasks with due diligence in accordance with the Laboratory Training Manual and the priorities of the work schedule.
- Carrying out planned tasks in accordance with the company's Quality Procedures Manual and as directed by the Production Chemist.
- Strictly adheringto company policies for Health and Safety, Quality and IT.
- Ensuring all measuring equipment used has valid calibration.
- Maintaining laboratory records, equipment and laboratory facility, including general housekeeping.
- Assisting the Production Chemist as and when circumstances dictate.
Your Background: As a R&D Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a QC laboratory would be a distinct advantage.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this R&D Technician position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49120.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.