R&D Technician in Derbyshire
Dominic Bennett at CK Group is recruiting for an R&D Laboratory Technician to join a manufacturing company in the chemical industry at their site based in Derbyshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a dedicated formulator, manufacturer and filler of aerosol, liquid and tube products. They aim to ensure that they can help customers create the required products by providing a full service set of solutions spanning creative & design, sourcing, manufacturing, quality assurance and finally, logistics.
This role is located in the beautiful South Derbyshire. The site is easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham & Birmingham.
Your main duties will be:
- As part of the R&D team to assist in development and implementation of new projects.
- To provide technical support to the sales department and customers.
- To work with all other departments to maintain and improve service levels for customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- The Research and Development of new and existing products to meet either specific customer or marketing requirements.
- To prepare customer samples for evaluation in a timely and efficient manner.
- To analyse competitor products as necessary for successful product development.
- To summarise and report findings to internal departments and customers as appropriate.
- To work with production as required in the manufacture and processing of newly developed products.
- To provide technical support to the Sales Department and Customers, resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and ensure measures are taken to maintain all company accreditations.
- To ensure the work area and environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner.
- To carry out all other such duties as might reasonably be requested by the Technical Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Ideally looking for someone with a cosmetic background (but this is not essential).
- Experience working in a industrial laboratory environment.
- A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Dominic Bennett on 01438 842965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT43445 in all correspondence.