R&D Technician - Hampshire
Jocelyn at CK Science is currently recruiting for a R&D Technician to join a company specialising in security printing and papermaking at their site based in Hampshire on a full time, temporary position offer on a 6 month basis with the possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Support all relevant activities, product development and projects for the Materials Development team
- Prepare of sample materials and equipment for test
- Create relevant documentation of appropriate test programmes
- Assist in the development and documentation of test methodologies
- Ensure testing and analysis fully meets the needs of the requestor / customer
- Assist in the execution of all types of testing, ensuring a high degree of precision and accuracy
- Provide accurate and timely feedback of performance of test materials and equipment
- Provide timely advice and recommendations to the Lead Technician on ideas to continuously improve test equipment and procedures to support best-practice operation of the labs
- Ensure adherence to ISO9001 procedures for new product developments
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Level in Chemistry or a related discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience working within a laboratory and or an industrial environment
- Experience of working with hazardous chemicals is preferred but not essential to the role
- Deliver reports and recommendations in a timely manner as agreed with the project lead
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a national company at the top of their field based in Hampshire.
For more information or to apply for this R&D Technician position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34712 in all correspondence.