R&D Project Manager - Oxfordshire
Lana Premadasa is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry which offers forensic testing and analysis as well as laboratory products. This position is based will be based at their site in Oxfordshire on a full-time and permanent basis, with a salary of £40,000 - £50,000.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Delivery of high priority projects to agreed scope and within designated time scales.
- Collaboration with the Product Manager for New Product Development to ensure that market requirements are incorporated and met throughout development and that internal and external project communications are provided.
- Collaboration with senior management to define project scope, aims and deliverables which support business goals.
- Day to day direction of project progression and coordination of all strands of project development
- Management and monitoring of the project team to meet deadlines.
- Creation of project plans and contingencies, as well as the ability to revise and adapt these in response to changes in project requirements.
- Author documents to support the Quality System and ISO 13485 accreditation (Planned Deviations, Unplanned Deviations, CAPAs, technical justifications).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant experience with Project Management, with a track record of getting products to market.
- Ideally a proven track record of delivering new product offerings from concept to market.
- Demonstrated skills in project management with minimal guidance.
- Ideally with relevant experience in regulated markets, specifically FDA and IVD with ISO9001 and ISO13485.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lana Premadasa on 01438 842975 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40297 in all correspondence.