R&D Laboratory Technician
CK Group is recruiting for a number of Research and Development Laboratory Technicians for a rapidly growing research and development company. The R&D Laboratory Technician will be working at the site in Stirling on a permanent basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and provide next generation healthcare.
As a Research and Development Laboratory Technician, you will run laboratory equipment, process clinical samples, assist scientists in carrying out experiments and process results while ensuring the laboratory environment is maintained effectively.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Routine verification, calibration, maintenance and operation of laboratory equipment.
- Operating and running samples on appropriate reference systems.
- Receiving, processing, testing, aliquoting and storing clinical samples including all sample information from clinical sites.
- Performing testing of clinical samples on clinical analyser reference systems.
- Travelling to clinics for sample processing and testing.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in laboratories and track record of working within GLP guidelines.
- As you will be travelling to other clinical sites, it is essential for you to have a driving licence and your own transport.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Georgia Bernard at CK Science on 0191 3848906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48444
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.