R&D Laboratory Technician in Stirling
Jade Stirk is recruiting for a number of Research and Development Laboratory Technicians for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Laboratory Technician will be working at the site in Stirling on a permanent basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and provide next generation healthcare.
As a Research and Development Laboratory Technician, you will run laboratory equipment, process clinical samples, assist scientists in carrying out experiments and process results while ensuring the laboratory environment is maintained effectively.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Routine verification, calibration, maintenance and operation of laboratory equipment.
- Operating and running samples on appropriate reference systems.
- Receiving, processing, testing, aliquoting and storing clinical samples including all sample information from clinical sites.
- Performing testing of clinical samples on clinical analyser reference systems.
- Travelling to clinics for sample processing and testing.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in laboratories and track record of working within GLP guidelines.
- As you will be travelling to other clinical sites, it is essential for you to have a driving licence and your own transport.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT44142 in all correspondence.