R&D Laboratory Assistant
CK Group are recruiting for a R&D Laboratory Assistant to join a chemical manufacturer at their facilities located in South East London. This role is initially being offered on a six month contract.
Location: This position will be located at thecompany's manufacturing facility located in South East London. It is accessible by various modes of transport and is serviced well be public transport.
R&D Laboratory Assistant Role: You will be responsible for:
- Optimisation/ validation ofproduction methods and materials.
- Development or modification of products.
- Documenting investigations.
- Working within ISO 9001/ 14001, possible internal auditing.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment.
Your Background: In orderto be considered for this position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject - Chemistry knowledge is desirable, A Level or BSc in Chemistry would be advantageous.
- Experience working in either an academic or industrial laboratory - previous experience working within a similar environment would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:208 Quality System.
- Knowledge of surface coatings or paints would be an advantage.- Problem solving skills and information analysis is needed.
Apply For more information or to apply for this R&D Laboratory Assistant position, please contact James Horne at CK group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 50296.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.