CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Technician to join a multi national company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Milton Keynes on a contract basis for 3 months. Hourly rate is between £10.46 - £17.50 DOE.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: Milton Keynes is conveniently located on both the M1 motorway and the West Coast Main Line.
The Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Batch review animal vaccines manufactured in a sterile environment.- Perform review of BMI's - Blending, Filling and QC files.
- Perform internal audits.
- Perform checking of blend formulation.
- Raise deviations in reliance and progress to closure.
- Review controls and progress through to closure.
- Conduct document review.
- Maintain accurate data records.
- Experience in a QA Environment.
- Scientific or related degree is preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47784 in all correspondence.