Quality Technician - Lanarkshire
Oliver Care is recruiting for a QC Technician on behalf of a leading FMCG manufacturer at their site in Lanarkshire on a permanent basis. Joining this global company at their busy manufacturing site, you will have the opportunity to work on the analysis and development of their award winning, recognisable household brands.
This role is located in Lanarkshire. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Glasgow and Edinburgh, with excellent public transport and road links.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support QA activities and analytical services.
- Maintain elements of the Quality Management System and assist with Product Development.
- Conduct routine analytical checks.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Maintain, operate and troubleshoot analytical equipment including gas chromatography.
- Contribute to writing and upkeep of Laboratory Procedures, Work Instructions and Calibration records and to meet ISO22000 requirements.
- Prepare customer samples as required, including completion of HMRC documentation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Qualified to BSc in Chemistry or related subject or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience of Gas Chromatography and other instrumental and analytical techniques.
- Good working knowledge of HACCP and ISO22000, ISO9001, BRC Food Safety or similar Quality System Standard.
A competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience, an excellent pension contribution and employee discount benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44693 in all correspondence.