Quality Systems Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Systems Specialist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Newbury on a contract basis until June 2021.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This Quality Systems Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Newbury, Berkshire.
- 20.53 per hour DOE.
Quality Systems Specialist Role:
- Proactively contribute to completion of activities to support closure of actions to comply with QS metrics deadlines having extensive experience of supporting, improving and maintaining Quality Management Systems and processes in a regulated environment, with a working knowledge of current EU and UK GMP requirements (EU GMP Annex 1).
- Specific tasks include Quality Management Review, Audit Management, Complaints, Investigations, Assessment of Risks and Change Control.
- Support development and delivery of Quality Management Systems training.
- Identify new, or changes to existing, processes and systems to improve effectivity and efficiency of the Quality System maintain quality and regulatory compliance at all times.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience of Root Cause Analysis and critical thinking with experience in Risk Management including analysis of product, process and system risks.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience of software tools to manage Quality Systems processes such as TrackWise, Agile, MasterControl, QPulse beneficial.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiating skills, able to work with all levels of the organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Systems Specialist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48547.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.