Quality Systems Associate - Herts
Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Associate a join a global pharmaceutical research company based at their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The key purpose of this role will be to ensure that operations carried out within the Quality Systems section are completed in accordance with the requirements of the departmental Standard Operating Procedures. The role will support the effective running of the Product Quality Review, Quality Agreements, Complaints, Parallel Imports, Training, Standard Operating Procedures, Internal and External Audits and Approved Supplier Systems within the company.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- To support the Product Quality Review process
- To support the process of generation of Quality Agreements
- To support the process for approving suppliers and the maintenance of the Approved Suppliers List
- To support the Complaints process of logging, review and investigation of Product Quality Complaints
- To support the generation of the Quality Management Systems Indicator reports.
- To support the ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to TrackWise processes and systems to meet company needs.
- To support the internal and external audit process and audit schedules
- To participate in Audits
- To support the Change Control System
- To support the review and approval of Qualification and Validation documentation
- To coordinate and support GMP Training
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:• Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products
- Good technical and scientific judgement
- An understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
- Awareness of changes to UK, European, US and Japanese pharmaceutical legislation as it relates to Quality Systems
If successful, you will be joining a company that truly values its employees and is completely focused on the patient. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and extensive training/career progression opportunities.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Systems Associate position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33532 in all correspondence.