CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location:This QC Chemist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Salary: From €20 per hour depending on experience.
QC Chemist Role:
- Review and approve batch, cleaning and testing documentation.
- Ensure that all Laboratory Out of Specification (OOS) and process deviations are documented, assessed and associated CAPA identified.
- Provide support to deviation investigations and process performance monitoring. Perform trending on deviations raised as required to identify improvement initiatives.
- Provide detailed knowledge of quality systems in place and ensure that root cause is identified and corrective actions as appropriate are completed.
- Provide guidance on quality requirements to maintain validation status, including participation in process/product Risk Assessments.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Science, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Quality IT systems desirable (e.g. SAP, Trackwise).
- Spray drying experience desirable.
- Knowledge and demonstrated expertise in Lean/Continuous Improvement.
- Experience and knowledge of GMP Requirements for Electronic /paper free operations.
- Experience in High potency manufacturing desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48022.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.