CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescriptionmedicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: ThisQuality Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Salary: From €26.41 per hour, depending upon experience.
Quality Specialist Role:
- Complete auditing/review of batch documentation to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA's.
- Compile data for reports and presentations, provide data interpretation, draw conclusions.
- Manage product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Hold a degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline and potentially a higher degree and/or significant industrial experience.
- Previous working experience in a similar role.
- Experience within a GxP environment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49344.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.