CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist/Engineer to join a medical technology company at their sites based across central Scotland on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing and manufacturing diagnostic-led care solutions.
Location: This role can be based at our clients sites in either Motherwell, Stirling or Alloa.
Quality Specialist/Engineer Role: As a Quality Specialist/Engineer, your main dutieswill be to:
- Provide QA input to all areas across the business.
- Update and maintain Device Master Records.
- Execute internal audits.
- Coach and support the writing of procedures, instructions, protocols, risk assessments and specifications.. Review and approve change controls as quality representative.
Your Background: The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level above in a relevant scientific/engineering field with experience in a quality focused role in industry.. Knowledge and experience working to quality and regulatory standards in a regulated industry.
- Knowledge and experience working to ISO13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and MDSAP.
- Experience of post-launch IVD or medical device activities.
Apply:For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist/Engineer position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49852.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.