Quality Officer - Newcastle
James Horne is recruiting for a Quality Officer on behalf of a growing innovative medical diagnostics company at their site in Newcastle upon Tyne on a permanent basis. The company offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge products, which have the potential to significantly impact global healthcare outcomes.
You will be responsible for developing, updating and implementing quality policies and procedures and ensuring regulatory compliance as the company enters commercialisation phase.
Your duties will include:
- Compilation and maintenance of medical device files and master records in preparation for regulatory submission.
- Implementing systems that will facilitate productivity and improve processes.
- Training staff to ensure understanding and compliance with quality and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Carrying out internal and supplier audits.
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System, monitoring and progression of CAPA and audit actions.
To be considered for the position, you should be an experienced quality or regulatory professional, who has experience in working to highly regulated standards such as ISO13485 or GMP. Ideally you should be qualified to BSc level, or equivalent, in a relevant life sciences subject.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH42501 in all correspondence.