CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a rapidly growing Contract Research Organisation, to be based at their site in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Our client is an industrial leading Contract Research Organisation, with sites across the UK, they specialise in pre-clinical Contract Research, with expertise in immunology, immuno-oncology, specialist histology and neuroscience. This role will be based at their site in Edinburgh, with occasional travel to Dundee (although candidates based in Dundee will also be considered)
This Quality Manager role is located in state of the art facilities in Edinburgh, easily accessible by road from the Edinburgh bypass..
Quality Manager Role: The successful candidate will be required to further develop and maintain the Quality Assurance Programme for GLP and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and perform the independent monitoring for compliance with the current regulations at Concept Life Sciences. This role is also required to take the lead and train operational staff in the requirements of GLP and GCP.
Your duties will include:
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance of the QA programme in accordance with current regulations and guidance.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day management of QA functions.
- Perform all aspects of GLP and GCP monitoring of work conducted.
- Review the QA programme to ensure it meets regulatory requirements and is of maximum benefit, reporting any deficiencies to the VP of Quality and Test Facility Management.
- Develop or improve, in conjunction with the VP of Quality and colleagues across other UK sites, auditing strategies for new systems introduced to the site
- Work with site Management to ensure GLP/GCP standards are maintained.
- Develop and deliver formal GLP and GCP training.
- Act as main QA contact for site.
The ideal candidate for this role will have thefollowing skills and experience:
- A proven track record in the management of GxP systems, and a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements of GLP, GCP or GMP.
- Experince in people management, and the ability to lead a team through change
- Proven ability to challenge and drive quality and a compliant culture forward
The company offer a competitive benefits package, which includes: Healthcare Plan Salary Sacrifice Options Group Share Incentive Plan Cycle to work scheme Childcare vouchers Employee Savings and Discount Platform
For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting ref 49320. Alternatively, please click the link to apply online now.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK