CK Science are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a chemical manufacturing company in the transport and construction industries at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis with a salary of £35,000 - £40,000.
Our client is specialist polymer processing and coating company, they are a leading manufacturer and supplier that were established 100 years ago.
This role is located north Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from London, Cambridge and the surrounding areas there are excellent transport links via public transport and a great road networks.
Your main duties will be to:
- Be responsible for the Quality Assurance of products, processes and services originating from the companies site.
- Be responsible for proactively promoting and implementing quality management practices throughout the organisation via compliance to ISO 9001 and other quality related standards.
- Influence and work with other departments to proactively review and develop processes and systems to drive continuous improvement.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Identify and proactively integrate automotive type practices and quality tools such as PPAP, FMEA, APQP into existing quality management systems to satisfy requirements of transport related customers.
- Review and developing processes to deliver quality products in the construction and transport markets globally.
- Support operational departments and will also be heavily involved in supplier approvals and customers based audits.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Extensive experience in a quality management role in a related industry.
- Leadership skills with excellent communication skills.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent experience.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience. The role also comes with a benefits package and an excellent working environment with an established team.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47498 in all correspondence.