CK Group are recruiting for a highly experienced Quality Manager with quality management background in the pharma industry, to join a leading UK based pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business on a permanent basis in Nottingham.
The Company:Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector. In addition to the competitive salary, there is a car allowance, plus other benefits.
Location: The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
- Responsible for the overall quality and compliance of the products and services provided by the business unit, and for driving continuous quality improvements and developing the business unit to be as self-sufficient as possible.
- Provide expert quality support to the Pharma business; for defining and championing compliance to GMP, regulatory, customer and corporate
- Perform internal /external audits as applicable
- Manage department budget
- Support the pharma General Manager and site teams in ensuring delivery of line and performance to targets.
- Work with teams to reduce the number of quality defects
- Lead team of QP's who release licensed medicines under the provision of Directive 2001/83/EC and provide QP support as required
- Scientific degree (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related).
- Eligible to perform the duties of a Qualified Person under the provision of Directive 2001/83/EC and Directive 2001/82/EC
- Qualified as a Lead Auditor, with experience of Supplier / API auditing.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quality Management experience in the Pharma Industry
- Member of relevant professional body e.g. RSC, RPS.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh at CK Group on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50525.