Quality Manager - Liverpool
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic instruments, based in Liverpool. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company who are at the forefront of medical technology.
My client is looking for a Life Sciences postgraduate with commercial experience in QA to a Senior level, who can demonstrate a direct experience working in accordance to a QMS such as ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
On offer is a competitive salary (£40,000 - £45,000) plus pension, health and life assurance.
This role will report to the Quality & Regulatory Manager and will be responsible for managing and maintaining critical functions within the quality management systems (e.g., ISO 13485, ISO 9001).
This function will relate to all areas of the business including purchasing, product development, manufacturing and testing of products. The QA Manager will be an integral member of a project team working towards the achievement of additional quality standards, such as ISO 17025.
- Lead a team people to ensure that the QA functions specified below are carried out appropriately.
- Be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of QMS ensuring compliance with current and known future requirements.
- Serve as a Quality Representative to promote culture of quality throughout the company.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- A Life Science or related degree. Suitable qualification or courses taken in quality management and quality assurance. Additional Regulatory or Quality qualification or courses attended such as Quality Management Systems, auditing skills.
- Previous QA work experience to a senior level.
- Direct experience of working in accordance to a Quality Management systems such as ISO 13485, 9001 and 17025.
- Previous experience in a commercial environment.
- A knowledge of IVD medical device regulations such as the IVD Directive 98/79/EC and the IVD Regulations.
- Able to travel to subsidiary companies in Germany and France as projects require.
- Available to attend Quality and regulatory related courses, conferences and meetings to expand knowledge as required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44673 in all correspondence.