Quality Manager - Essex
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a global animal health company with operations in more than 150 countries and employing 6,200 people worldwide. This role is based in Essex and is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Working within the Regulatory Affairs department the Quality Manager will actively manage the company's local Quality System, to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, and with local regulatory requirements
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Support the UK and IRE Business by implementing and maintaining the local Quality System as defined by the Global Quality Department
- Understand global and corporate quality requirements, and local regulatory requirements for quality and GxP
- Oversee the management of:
- Quality documents - CAPA, Change Control, Deviation
- SOP system
- Quality training, including SOPs, complaints, training folders, quality documents, GDP etc.
- Product Quality complaints
- Local batch release, including management of temperature deviations during transport
- 3rd party manufacturers
- Quality agreements
- Product recalls
- Management of self-inspection program
- Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) requests
- Product returns
- Determine audit requirements for 3rd parties with active participation as required
- Liaise with supply chain both internally and with local distribution centres
- Determine and maintain KPIs for quality documents/actions
- Assist the Regulatory Affairs department with other duties as required
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Scientific background to degree level or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in the management of quality systems within the pharmaceutical industry
- A good understanding of the regulatory requirements and guidelines surrounding quality systems and GxP (ICH, EMA, VMD, HPRA)
- An organised approach with attention to detail, flexibility, integrity, ability to meet deadlines, good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a company with an extensive range of pharmaceutical products, vaccines and services that enhance the health and well-being of companion animals (dogs, cats and horses), production animals (cattle, poultry, swine), and wildlife (including Endangered Species)
For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position please contact Jason on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST32464 in all correspondence.